Interested in a job with ESC Limited? Below you will find our latest job opportunities. To apply for available jobs download the application forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HGV Tanker Driver/Operative
We are recruiting
Environmental Services (Chesterfield) Ltd is a customer driven company, providing specialist waste management and industrial cleaning solutions. With over 15 years experience, our growing company is looking for a tanker driver/operative to join our team on a permanent full-time basis. Skills needed:
- Must have a full driver CPC and digital tachograph card.
- Must have a C+E (Class 1) or C+C1 (Class 2) full UK/EU driving licence, with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Potential early starts Monday – Friday and possible out of hours work (overtime), callouts and weekend work, must be flexible and willing to work nights and stop out as needed.
- Experience with tanker, jetting & confined space work would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- ADR license desirable but not essential.
- Be physically fit as the role is very active and involves other work such as tank cleaning, working at heights, and other labour-intensive duties.
- Must have a good attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience within the environmental or waste industry would be an advantage but not essential to the right candidate.
In return Environmental Services (Chesterfield) Ltd offer full training specific to the job role with opportunities to gain further skills, pension, 30 days holiday per year & company workwear / PPE.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Normal working Monday to Friday 07:30 – 17:00 plus overtime, weekends & nights as required.
Location: Chesterfield, S41 7UW
Salary: £25,500 to £29,000 (plus overtime)
We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
If you are interested please download and completed our job application form (link to download) and return this, along with your CV to email@example.com